Sunday, June 1, 2014

More Graduation...

Happy Sunday! I can't believe it's June...where has the time gone? Last night we made smores in the backyard and talked about our summer plans...Woo Hoo!

Hunter, Chuck and Jadon are ready to roast some marshmallows.



Me...enjoying time with my family.



OU Graduation Card

One of the girls from Nothing Bundt Cakes is headed to college (Christina) and we are taking her to dinner tonight to celebrate and wish her well. So here is a card I made for her.


  
My upline received this super cute birthday card with the front folded on the diagonal. So I decided this would be a great card to CASE. I love the way it came out! I used the #134818 Starburst Bundle, #133519 Banner Punch and #127811 Scallop Circle Punch to make this card.


The diagonal fold makes this such a striking card.


 One more pic because it makes an AWESOME presentation!



This is the inside of the card. I used a dimensional on back of the celebrate stamped image to hold the card in place when it is folded on the diagonal. 

 Nancy, Lauren, Courtni, Mary, Cristina, Kacey, Tara and Me

The Nothing Bundt Cakes girls wish Cristina well as she heads off to college. We will miss you Cristina!


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment