Monday, June 23, 2014

Yay for Rain!

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain...love it! This weekend I did two things...put together some fun projects with summer colors for my Stamp Club and went to IKEA (did you hear angels singing?) that is one my favorite places to go for home decor and oRgAnIzInG. 

Stamp Club SNEAK PEEK

So I first wanted to post a SNEAK PEEK of one of my projects for Stamp Club this Friday.


We will be using Stampin’ Up’s fantastic products to make  
3 fun treat boxes and 2 cards.
 
Cool Finds for oRgAnIzInG

Next I wanted to show you some of my cool finds. Earlier this year I bought a cart from IKEA for crafting. This is such a handy piece to have. It rolls from room to room and you can put anything in it...AWESOME!!!


Then on Pinterest someone posted this organizer 
that fits into the cart...woo hoo!


This is the Antonius insert found at IKEA for $3.


 Look at how great this fits in. 
I can't wait to get started on organizing!


Then at Michael's I found these super cute chevron plastic bins. 
They will look great in my room.

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment