Monday, June 2, 2014

Presenting the New 2014-15 Catalog!

Hello! I have some great news for you all...our New Catalog is finally here! I know many of you have been waiting to see it and now you can.

 
Just click HERE and when you are ready to order 
you can call or email me.
 
I already have a few favorites, I hope you do too!

IMPORTANT NOTE: 
  Blendabilities Markers are not yet available to customers. From SU: “we are targeting a release date of late June or early July for these much anticipated products. The reason for this late release is so that all customers are able to enjoy Blendabilities, and so that our supply can meet the demand."
 

 
Are you interested in joining Stampin' Up!? I know a few of you have expressed interest. Now with our new catalog ready, this is the perfect time to join. I'd love to have you on my team?  
 
For a limited time you can join Stampin’ Up! for just $50! 
 
This AWESOME opportunity ends June 30, 2014!
 
And when you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive: 
  • $55 worth of products
  • A 30% discount on your first order (order must be $150 or more and placed within your first 45 days)
  • A 20% discount on all your orders
  • Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
  • Free entrance to our annual Convention* (must be registered by the June 20, 2014)
     
    Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!
     
    Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment