Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cheers!

Hello! This morning I took Jadon to his ortho. doctor and after 5 long weeks he finally got his cast off...Woo Hoo! We can hang out at the pool now.


 Just no roughhousing with Zoe.


Happy Hour Card

I think this is such a cute stamp set...great for a girls night out, a friends birthday or your son getting his cast off :o).


  I used the tri-fold card that I created for Easter here
This is fun and easy card to make.



For this card I used #126642 Happy Hour stamp set, #120906, 2 1/2" Circle punch, #118874 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and #119882 Scallop Edge Border punch. I used melon mambo cardstock for the first card and strawberry slush for the second card. And for a little variation I changed up the thread on the cards below.



So if you're feeling creative, try using some new embellishments out of our new catalog or a different technique on your card.

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment