Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

HaPpY eAsTeR!

I hope you all are enjoying your day with your friends and family! I have just a few reminders for you all...but first just a few more projects for you!

The Easter bunny was very busy last night making some cards and specials treats for Chuck and the boys.

 

My Men (Hunter, Chuck and Jadon)


Easter Tri-Fold Card


I created this card for Chuck and attached a gift card inside with a glue dot. The stamps used are now retired or given to me as a gift.

This was card was easy and fun to make. Following are the instructions...
  • Take a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of cardstock and score at 4 1/4 and 8 1/2 inches on the 11 inch side of the paper using your #122334 Simply Scoring Tool.
  • Take your #120906 2 1/2" circle punch and line it up as shown on the score mark you made at the 8 1/2 inch mark. Slide the punch all the way in making sure that the score line is in the middle of the circle. Punch out the circle and discard.
  • Punch out a 2 inch circle from cardstock. I used crumb cake and attached it to the card. (When attaching keep the card closed so that you will be able to open and close the card correctly). Now the card is ready to be embellished...woo hoo...my favorite part! Punch out a #118874 2 3/8" Scallop Circle from any colored card stock. I used white and a dimensional to attach it to the 2" circle. Next punch out edge of cardstock with your choice of border punch. I used the #119882 Scallop Edge Border. Add some Bakers twine to the top of the flap.


Here is the inside of the card. 


Carrots Treats
I saw these cute little carrots all over Pinterest and thought they would be perfect for my bunny box!


To make these you will need #118874 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, a 1 1/2" by 2" piece of gumball green cardstock, embossing folder and #133325 fringe scissors.



First, I gently rolled the cardstock with my finger so it would take shape. Then I added a strip of adhesive and attached the pieces together. Next I used the tacky tape at the end of the carrot to hold it in place and added the Hershey's egg on the top.



 Ta-da! Here it is in my bunny box...super cute!


Here is Mr. Bunny carrying his load of goodies! You can find the instruction for him here.



REMINDERS
 
FREE SHIPPING On EVERYTHING!

FREE Ship
Get your list together because Stampin' Up! is having FREE SHIPPING on everything from Monday, April 21 through Friday, April 25. Don't miss this rare opportunity for FREE SHIPPING!

You can check out my Online Store to find your products. You will be able to take advantage of the FREE Shipping through Online ordering or I will be happy to help you out!



Catalog

It is hard to believe, but the retirement list will be coming out on Monday, April 21st so it’s time for you to buy the stamp sets you just can’t live without! ***Retiring Stamps this year are limited to supplies on hand.***


click here.

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment