Monday, April 28, 2014

SU Premiere Tonight

Hello, Hello! I have some exciting news to share with you today. Stampin' Up Demonstrators will be attending a Premiere tonight to see our upcoming 2014-2015 Catalog. Woo! Hoo!

Anytime demonstrators get together we have a swap. So following is my swap for tonight!

2014 Stampin' Up Premiere Swap


I think the black boxes are my favorite.

I like to use different colors because each color gives your creation a different look!



I was surprised by the yellow...they are my second favorite.



So have fun with your projects. 
Here I experimented with the colors of the embellishments.


I ended up making 24 boxes for my swap.


Assembling the Treat Boxes

If you've never done a large number of cards/treat boxes before, 
the easiest way is to do it is in STEPS. 


First, cut and score the amount you have decided to make.


Next, assemble them. Use your bone folder on score lines to create sharp crisp edges. TIP: This will take some time so when you get tired, take a break...I usually take a CHOCOLATE break.



When making treat boxes or any type of box always use your 
tacky tape (red line) or tombo glue. These are the best adhesives 
to hold your boxes together.


Finally, the best part...embellish! If you like color use it. 
You never know how something is going to turn out:o).

All packed up and ready to go!

Stay tuned for the directions to the template...




Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment