Monday, June 9, 2014

First Offical Day of Summer

Good Morning! It was so great to sleep in. And to top it off it rained all night long. I love sleeping in when it rains!

Tag A Bag Cards

I bought the #130153 Tag A Bag Accessory Kit awhile back and hadn't used it. I saw Erin Gonzales post a cute card with the tags and I just had to CASE it for my Stamp A Stack class.



To create all the cards I used the #132174 Stylish Stripes Embossing folder, #127526 Elegant Butterfly punch along with the #130153 Tag A Bag Accessory Kit. This is a great way to make some beautiful cards in just minutes!



  
I left the sentiment off so that I can use any of these cards 
for the occasion it is needed.



Oops! My ribbon is missing...these two are my favs!



A Few Pics from Stamp A Stack

I starting doing a Stamp A Stack class last month and the girls loved it. 
I have 4 different card designs and each person makes 3 of each card. So they leave with 12 pre-made cards and envelopes. Everything is pre-cut and ready to assemble and stamp. And they come comfy because there are lots of cards to make.



Here are Wendy (top) and Paula (bottom) showing off their cute cards.




Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment