Saturday, June 14, 2014

Birthday Treat Box

Happy Saturday! Today I would like to show you a treat box I made for one of my friend's birthday! I love making treat boxes especially when I have cute coordinating paper!
  
Birthday Treat Box



This is so easy to make I used 2 different sheet of card stock for the top. Next, I added ribbon across the box and embellished it with a letter, flowers and small pearls. TIP: It is important to use a good adhesive like tombo glue, red line tape or glue dots to adhere the card stock, ribbon and embellishments. There is a lot of wear and tear on the lid opening/closing the box.




I always put a poem or saying on the inside of the box. 
It just adds an extra touch to it...making it more personalized.


Here are a couple of pics up close and personal.


This is the inside top of the box.



Check out the goodies inside the box. 
I had to make sure the candy was fresh so I had a little sample...
yes, the Kit Kat's were Yummy!

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment