Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Break & Spring Cleaning!

Hello! Hope you all are enjoying your Spring Break. We sure are! Spring Break and Spring Cleaning/Organizing go hand in hand with me. On Sunday I went to Michael's and was in the organizing section and I came across these little beauties. I wasn't sure they were going to work but I bought 2 and tried them out today. I was so excited I wanted to show you.

Spring Cleaning/Organizing


 This is a craft tray organizer...I know, can you believe it? 


It comes with 10 plastic pieces (which are your dividers) that fit inside the grooves to contain your supplies. I used an x-acto knife to cut them apart because the scissors left little bits of plastic on the divider and they didn't seem to fit into the grooves correctly.


Look at this..all my supplies are neatly contained!


And it fits perfectly in the Iris.


Here it is all packed up and ready for my next crafting day. 
My paper is underneath and my supplies and embellishments 
are all on top...easy to find and use.

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment