Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring Break & Crosses

Hello, Hello! I hope you all are enjoying your SpRiNg BrEaK. We just got back from Splitsville (bowling in Fairview, TX) and we had a blast! It's kind of a vintage, retro-style bowling alley with a fun spin on music, the food was delicious and very moderately priced! I would definitely recommend this place.

 
Chuck, Jadon and Hunter are enjoying their pizza and sushi. What a combo...it's Friday and Lent...no meat!


Chuck and I smile for a pic despite our scores...JK!

Crosses

Last year I made these crosses for my sisters (Shelby and Lori) as roomie gifts for the 2013 Stampin' Up Convention. I found these crosses at Hobby Lobby in the scrapbooking section.



Shelby likes animal prints especially zebra and hot pink 
is her favorite color. So I went from there and embellished with flowers, stickers and trinkets.




Lori is a vintage, shabby chic kinda girl so I used 
My Mind's Eye paper, vintage flowers, lace and trinkets.

These were so much fun to make! I am going to make some more as Easter gifts for my family. I will post pics soon!

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment