Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Birthday Cards

It's Wednesday...Hump Day! It's already been kinda of a long week for me. When the kids are sick it takes a toll on you. My youngest, Jadon, came home from school sick but is now feeling better. I know this because he is playing videos games again:o).

March is a big month for birthdays in my circle of friends, so I wanted to post one of my favorite cards. It is easy to reproduce and can be made in several different colors. 

 Chalk Talk Birthday Cards




I used the #129983 Chalk Talk Framelits and #130634 Chalk Talk stamp set, #118309 Itty Bitty Punch pack, #132173 Banners Framelits and #129389 Hung Up Cute Clips. To give it a chalky look, distress the edges with #101731 Whisper White Craft Ink and allow it to dry.


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment