Monday, March 31, 2014

Scripture Box

Happy Monday! I have a cool new project I've been working on. My best friend Mary wanted to make a Scripture Box to go along with our Bible Study so a group of us got together and this is what I came up with.

My Scripture Box


I chose Heidi Swapp's Sugar Chic cardstock for my box. I used a different patterns for each side of my box and distressed the edges.


I made 6 file cards for my box using more of the Sugar Chic cardstock and a tab punch which I attached to the top.


Here is a closer look!


For the front I used Tim Holtz corners and ornate plates.

  
On the top I found a 3D cross and embellished it with rhinestones 
as well as the cute cheetah cardstock.


 I am still working on the side of my box...
it needs just a bit more.


I also lined the inside of my box with more chic paper.


This is still a work in progress. 
But I am very happy with the way it is coming along.


And of course I ALWAYS have a blast shopping for my embellishments!


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)



2 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's been so much of fun...I Love projects like this!
    Carolyn:o)

    ReplyDelete