Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Feeling Luck?

Good Morning! I wanted to show you that inspiration is all around you. My friends always ask me where do I get my ideas. Sometimes Pinterest and others times mainly things around me. In stores, my socks, flyers, flower arrangements...you name it. My first example comes from Sam Donald (Pinterest). I liked the layout of her card. So I kept the layout the same but changed the colors and the embellishments. I used gold embossing powder and 4 leaf clover to create my card.

St. Patrick's Day Card


I used #130517 Gorgeous Grunge stamp set,  
#109129 gold embossing power, #117191 bird builder punch and #117193 heart punch.

*I wanted to post Sam's card but it is copyrighted and I am new to blogging. I don't know if I need to ask for permission to post someone else's art. I am looking into that...sorry.


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment