Sunday, December 1, 2013

Challenge Accepted...Day 1

Happy December! There are only 24 days till Christmas...like you needed to know that right? 

My friend Kelly opened up her house to a Holiday Open House and we had a great turn out. I met some fun and crafty chics. I am always amazed by other people's talents. 

Ok now for my first card...

 
This is a very simple yet beautiful Christmas card. I just love the #131835 O Holy Night stamp set. I embossed the image using white embossing powder onto basic black cs and used #101731 white craft ink on the edges to give it the chalkboard effect. The banner was mounted on a sheet of the #132181 Season of Style DSP. I then tied a basic loose knot for the bow with the #132135 Cherry Cobbler Grosgrain Ribbon.

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment