Friday, December 6, 2013

Day 6

Hello! This is what we woke up to in McKinney, Texas this morning.

Ice Storm - December 2013



 Frozen bushes and Christmas decorations.


 Zoe went with me to check out the neighborhood. 
She loves the cold weather and snow...this case ice!

Day 6
Snow Day Card
 
So in honor of our Winter Wonderland I thought this card was perfect to show you! My boys jumped for joy last night when they saw the early cancellation for school.


The stamp set is called #131895 Snow Day...perfect for the DFW area today! Also used was the #132171 Expressions Thinlits Dies. I used #131179 Smokey Slate stamp pad for the snow man.

TIP: When using the expressions thinlits put a piece of wax paper on top of the thinlit, then the cardstock and run thru the #113439 Big Shot. Your image will pop right out of the die!

I am off to my scrapbook room to craft and enjoy this crazy weather!

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment