Friday, December 20, 2013

Day 20 - TGIF!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...everywhere you go! I wrapped a few gifts today and needed some gift card holders for my friends & family. So here is one I did tonight.


Day 20
Gift Card Holder


It was made with our new #133774 Envelope Punch Board, #120902 Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, #131745 Color Me Christmas and #133455 Endless Wishes stamp set (which is no longer available).




Perfect for a gift card or holiday wishes!


Instructions:
(from Dawn Olchefske)
  • Fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base in half
  • Use Stampin' Trimmer to cut 1/2" off front of card
  • Using Envelope Punch Board
    1. Place open card into the board.
    2. Align left edge of card with the 3" mark .
    3. Punch
    4. Keeping card in the board.
    5. Slide card all the way over to the right.
    6. Align the left edge of the card with left edge of the "opening" of the punch.
    7. Punch
    8. Rotate the card twice (for a total of 180 degrees)
    9. Repeat steps 2-7.
  • Using the Stampin Trimmer, cut away the excess from the "valley" to the end of the card that wasn't punched.  
  • Repeat on the other side.
  • Use the "corner rounder" punch (located on opposite side of the envelope punch), to round the 2 square corners. 
 
Pinterest Project

I wanted to share with you all an idea I saw on Pinterest with Christmas Cards. 

I ran a beautiful red glitter ribbon from the top of my door down to the bottom. Then I used glitter clothespins to attach each card. I had enough cards to do 3 doors.


 It looks fantastic when the light hits it.

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!


Carolyn:o)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment