Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 11


Happy Wednesday! I mailed off my last Christmas package today...Woo Hoo! Now I am ready to enjoy this wonderful season with my family.
 
 Day 11
 Magic Reindeer Food



I just love making reindeer food. It reminds me of when I was a child. We would go outside on Christmas Eve and sprinkle "special" food for Santa's reindeer (it would help them fly). And on Christmas morning we would run outside and look for their tracks.


For this project I used an oldie but goodie stamp set...No Peeking (retired), rhinestones colored with a red sharpie and test tubes. And for the reindeer food Quaker Oats, glitter and sequins.

Magic Reindeer Food

 Sprinkle on the lawn at night. The moon will make it sparkle bright. Santa’s reindeer fly and roam. This will guide them to your home!
 

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment