Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 18

Do you believe in the spirit of Christmas? I do...one thing I like to do is pass out little treats to cashiers at the stores, secretaries at the schools, bell ringers etc. It is so nice to see how happy they are to receive these little treats. Following is a very simple treat holder that can be mass produced in a couple of hours.


Day 18
Hershey Kiss Holder



Rats! I missed my post by one minute. I was helping my son with his science fair project and we just finished...Woo Hoo!

Anyway, all you need for this project is a 4 1/4" x 4 1/2" piece of cardstock. Score on the 4 1/4" side at 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 3 3/4".

I used #122512 Sweets for the Sweet stamp set, #119275 Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Coastal Cabana cardstock, rhinestones, ribbon and of course 5 Hershey Kisses.
(I run adhesive on the cs to attach the kisses.)

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!


Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment