Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hello & Happy Black Friday!

Can you believe that Thanksgiving has already come and gone! 
How did that happen? We still have Turkey Day leftovers. 
Well, as most of you know I've been working hard on getting some Christmas cards/gift card holders/treat boxes ready for a Holiday Open House. I have challenged myself to make  
25 Holiday items for the next three week...yikes!

So here we go...


I'm going to start with a Christmas Sampler.
I took the sampler out of a 12 x 12 shadow box because I couldn't get a good picture without some glare. The silver glimmer paper (#124005) really makes this sampler pop!

 Here is a look, up close and personal!
I just love the Christmas Messages (#131793) stamp set in the Holiday catalog!

Here is one more pic...even closer.



Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment