Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Weekend Retreat

Happy Hump Day! I had a great time at our crafting retreat this past weekend. 

Lindale, Texas near Canton

Here is the cottage we stayed in...so cute and cozy! 


My Favorite Things

Before our retreat Lori asked each of us put together a goodie bag of our favorite things. I love Halloween and here is what I came up with for my treat bag.


I used the Raven stamp on a brown paper bag and embellished it with black and orange ribbon and added a little bling to the Raven's eye. I love anything miniature so I added a little spoon and mini clothes pins, rhinestones, ribbon, and a Halloween stamp.

 

To add to the bag I created this small treat holder which holds a snack size Hershey...Chocolate...I love Chocolate!


I made these treat pouches for a workshop. Click here for the template.



I hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment