Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ho! Ho! Ho! Tri Fold Gift Card

Good Morning! As promised, following is the Santa card we made last night. We had such a great time making Christmas cards.

Ho! Ho! Ho! Tri Fold Gift Card


I started with stamping the Santa image onto a piece of white cardstock then I colored in his face with #129370 Skin Tone Blendabilities and his hat with #131259 Real Red Stampin' Marker. I applied #133751 Dazzling Diamonds with a #100425 glue pen on his beard, eyebrows and hat trim. Then added a cute pom pom to his hat. I used the #132967 Starburst Framelit to outline my Santa. TIP: Cut your image before applying your Dazzling Diamonds. Then I distressed the edges with #101731 White Craft Ink.  


This is a tri fold pop up gift card measuring 12" x 4 1/4". 
Scoring on the long side at 4" and 8".



The top of the card rests on the "ho! ho! ho!" image which was attached with dimensionals and distressed around the edges. I used the #133520 Decorative Dots Embossing Folder for this.


Here is the top and bottom of the card.


In the middle section of the card I attached a gift card...
look it's a Chipotle gift card...my favorite! :o)


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment