Friday, October 10, 2014

Fellow Retreaters

Good Morning! I wanted to share with you some of the super crafty girls at the retreat this past weekend. 


Lori the organizer of the retreat. This girl can crank out the projects. She brought each of us a wooden witch to embellish.


Here is Lori's super cute witch.



Next are Amy and Jenni...sisters! 
 


Amy painted these very cool pics...


while Jenni worked on Christmas cards and her stylin' witch.


Here is Michelva very organized and color coordinated. Sorry I didn't take a picture of your gorgeous Advent box.


This is Traci, my roomie:o) who sat next to me...we talked and exchanged lots of crafting tips and tricks. Sorry no pics of your cute embossed cards...I dropped the ball:o(.


And here is Angie...she shared some very sweet stories about her students. She had several stacks of 6 x 6 paper pads to make her colorful and fun cards.


Angie's card for Nat'l Card Making Day which was Saturday.

I had such a great time crafting with these girls!


Here I am posing for a pic with this fun Halloween frame 
Lori made for us to take pics with.


  
This was my drink of choice for the weekend...the girls made this yummy drink with dark hot chocolate and cookie dough vodka.
 


Just a few more pics I took at this cozy getaway...




And on the way home we stopped in Canton to do a little shopping!

Laurie Anna's Vintage Home


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)



No comments:

Post a Comment