Friday, October 17, 2014

Ho! Ho! Ho! Card & Weekly Deals

Happy Friday! Who is excited for the weekend? Me, me, me! Tonight is my Stamp A Stack and we are making some super cute Christmas cards...woo hoo! And I’m hoping to squeeze in a date night with my hubby who has been traveling ALOT!!! :o). 

Here is a SNEAK PEEK at another Christmas Card...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Card



I just love the #135035 Santa Stache stamp! And tomorrow I will post the entire Christmas card.


October 14 - Weekly Deals

Darling Doily Thinlits Die by Stampin' Up!
Darling Doily Thinlits Die
Price: $24.95 $18.71
Decorative Window Gift Box
Decorative Window Gift Box
Price: $4.95  
$3.71
Floral Frames Framelits Die
Floral Frames Framelits Die
Price: $26.95 $20.21
Mustache Framelits Die by Stampin' Up!
Mustache Framelits Die
Price: $7.95 $5.96
Perfect Print Numbers Bigz Die by Stampin' Up!
Perfect Print Numbers Bigz Die
Price: $24.95 $18.71
Spooky Treats Designer Template -- Digital Download
Spooky Treats Designer Template - Digital Download
Price: $12.95 $7.77
Tiny Triangles Textured Impressions Embossing Folder by Stampin' Up!
Tiny Triangles Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Price: $7.95  
$5.96
Truly Grateful Wood Stamp Set
Price: $27.95 $20.96


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment