Sunday, May 31, 2015

Inside of Graduation Card

Hello Sun! We are having a beautiful Sunday with no rain...woo hoo! So sorry I didn't post a picture of the inside of the graduation cards I made. I used a poem from one of my fav's...Helen Steiner Rice.

Graduation Card 
(Inside)


I used the #135380 Bravo stamp set and embossed in gold.

Just one more card in #105126 Elegant Eggplant and gold for another nephew. Whew! We are so blessed to have so many family members and friends graduating the Class of 2015!


And here is one more card that works great for Graduation from the same Bravo set. This card was definitely a hit at my workshop Labor Day Weekend 2014.




To make this card I used #135380 Bravo stamp set, #133519 Banner punch, #133787 Ittty Bitty Accents punch pack and Designer Series Paper Stacks.


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment