Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hello! Hello! Hello! I am sorry I have been MIA the last few weeks. It has been crazy with the end of the school year...I feel like I am getting ready for Christmas trying to wrap up award ceremonies, games, family get-togethers and of course graduation.

Speaking of Graduation here is a new card with two color combos for you to try!

Graduation Cards



To make this card you will need the #137362 Balloon framelits, #133739 Large Polka Dot embossing folder, #109129 Gold, #109131 Silver embossing powder. To make the cap I used black cardstock 1" x 2.5" and found my center vertically and horizontally then cut on the diagonal from each point.


These were so fun and easy to make. On the inside I put a sweet graduate prayer in each card with money of course:o). Any color combo will work for your graduate! Stay tuned for more...


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment