Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy Saturday! Mother's Day is just around the corner and I wanted to show you an absolutely beautiful card I CASED from Inge Groot for the special Mom's in my life :o).

Mother's Day Card


This card has many layers but it is very simple to make. And the colors work so well together (bermuda bay, pool party and black).


 To bling or not to bling...here I added a few sequins.
  


 And here I added this fun #137910 Sequin Trim to the flower.

The supplies you will need to make this card are #130102  Deco Label Framelits, #137416 Ornate Tag Topper Punch, #133787 Itty Bitty Accents punches, #133322 Petite Petals Punch, #137779 Stacked with Love DSP and #130917 Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder (which is on the retired list). 

TIP: To keep the sequins in place I added a little dab of Tombo Glue to the ends of the thread.
 
Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment