Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Graduation Box

Good Morning! This weekend I worked on a gift for Ashtin, one of the girls at work, who is graduating from high school :o). Her favorite color is blue and she loves chocolate. So this is what I came up with.

Graduation Box




I just love this Stampin' Up set "I Am" that we received a few years back at Convention...it is one of my "go to" sets.



I filled the box with Hershey Nuggets and Kisses, Lindt Dark Chocolate, Rolos and M&M's (the $5 bill is wrapped around it). And a Class of 2015 key ring! I wrapped some of the nuggets with the paper I had left over from the front.


All Dressed Up and Ready to Go!



I love curly ribbon and I have it in every color...
so just go crazy with it because you can never have too much ribbon.


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment