Monday, November 3, 2014

The Countdown

Happy Monday! The time has changed along with the weather. Hot chocolate, soups and pumpkin desserts...YUM!!! I know some of you may or may not want to know just yet that Christmas is just around the corner...51 days.

So I am going to get started on some quick and easy stocking stuffers this week! But today I wanted to start with this super cute Santa that I shared with you all last year.


Gift Bow Die Santa



I CASED this project from Amber Geehan last year. And I thought this would be a great way to start the holiday season!



It was fun and easy to make. For the instructions please click HERE.

NOTE: Since the Perfect Pennants Die is retired you will need to make a triangle measuring 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" for the Santa hat.


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!



Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment