Monday, November 17, 2014

Frosty's Top Hat

Brrr! It's cold outside. And I've got just the project to keep you warm today. I found this idea on Pinterest. These are so easy to duplicate!

Frosty's Top Hat



We made these super cute snowman hats at my workshop. The bottom is the #120906 2 1/2″ Circle Punch and the cylinder is a strip of black cardstock 1 3/4″ x 6 1/2″ and 1/2″ wide.



I used a #102300 bone folder to curve the ends of each strip for a smooth rounded hat. Then glued the end with some #110755 tombo. It takes about 20 minutes for the glue to dry. So you can then start on the trim and holly.


I used a 6" x 1/2" strip of DSP for the trim on the hat. And free handed some holly...yeah me! I wanted a pop of color so I used the red sparkle pom pom.



Then I filled the top hat with Hershey kisses :o). Now these are ready to be put in a cello bag with ribbon for my friends.


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment