Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas Gift Card Holder

Happy Wednesday! I love sending gift cards for Christmas so I wanted to show you a gift card holder I created for my workshop using the envelope punch board.


Festival of Trees Gift Card Holder



I used lots of our new Christmas product to make this super cute card holder. The #135823 All Is Calm DSP, #135835 Frosted Sequins, #135859 Tree Punch, #133455 Endless Wishes stamp set along with our #132967 Starburst Framelit and #133774 Envelope Punch Board.


For instructions on how to make the holder please click HERE.





I like to leave out different paper and encourage the girls to let their creativity flow. Paula Johnson created this card holder...way to go!


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment