Friday, September 5, 2014

Smarties/Sixers Candy Holder

Good Morning! I wanted to share with you today some treat holders I made last night. I love making treats look festive! So here is the first of many more to come :o).

Smarties/Sixers Candy Holder

These were so much fun to make. I simply took out my #135161 Freaky Friends stamps, #135819 Motley Monsters DSP, #101406 StazOn Jet Black Ink pad along with some solid cardstock and let my imagination run wild with these ghoulish creatures.


Here they are up close and personal.






To make this holder you will need a piece of cardstock that measures 5 3/4" x 3 1/2". Next score at 2 1/8", 2 5/8", 3 1/8". 



Then cut a slit at 1 3/8" and 2" with your scissors. 
Be sure to cut only to the score line.


Your holder should look like this. Notice that the right side is smaller and this is the side you decorate.


Slide your candy in after decorating...it's that easy!


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!


Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment