Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Halloweeny!

Good Morning! I've been working on some crafts this weekend so I put together this cute little card with my Halloween goodies.


Happy Halloweeny Card



I used #131201 Pear Pizzazz card stock along with #135773 Mingle All the Way, #135161 Freaky Friends stamps sets, #132967 Starburst Framelits and #127749 Chevron Embossing Folder.


Don't Forget that Wednesday, September 10
is the last day to sign up for Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin 50% off, Stampin' Up!

 Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before 

September 10, 2014 and get 50% off the first two months!


 After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month  
(shipping included).
Please list me Carolyn Harrel as your demonstrator

McKinney, TX


And I thank you for your support! 
 
Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment