Monday, September 22, 2014

Flowerpot DSP card

HaPpY mOnDaY! I hope you all had a great weekend. I sure did! I went out looking at all the cute holiday decorations. 


FlowerPot Card


I absolutely love the paper in this Designer Paper pack. It's so cheerful and fun. I used the #133698 Flowerpot DSP, #133787 Itty Bitty Accents and #119882 Scallop Edge Border punches. And the stamp set is from the August Paper Pumpkin kit.


A 2014 Holiday Supplement

The holiday catalog has been such a huge hit with you. Stampin' Up decided to offer some additional Christmas-themed products in a smaller publication "The 2014 Holiday Supplement."  

So when it gets a little closer to Christmas Stampin' Up will have a few new products, including a kit, stamps, and more Project Life! Which will launch on October 20.

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment