Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Woo Hoo for School!

Hello! I absolutely love owls and today I wanted to show you a quick and super cute one I made...just in time for school. My inspiration came from a swap at Convention a few years back...thanks Mandy Kozlowski!

Woo Hoo for School!



Here she is in her new outfit for the first day of school. I used our new #133739 Large Polka Dot to emboss the body and #1331322 Petite Petal punch to accent her fabulously designed dress made with the #119882 Scallop Edge Border punch!


I don't know if you noticed but I changed the background...same owl, different background. She looks more vibrant with the pink polka dot background. Don't be afraid to mix and match your colors because sometimes it's all about the color.

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment