Monday, August 18, 2014

Pencil Toppers

Happy Monday! We have one more week of Summer here in Frisco and then my boys start school. It is bitter sweet for me because I am gonna miss them being home but I am also ready for a set routine. One of the things I love about a new school year are the supplies...colorful pencils, notebooks, pens anything cute! So today I am going to share with you some of my creations.

Pencil Toppers 


Here are a few toppers I made for some friends on the first day of school.


After making a project or card I am left with lots of scraps. Which I can’t throw out. So I keep them in little containers because you never know :o).



Here they are up close and personal. This just took me a few minutes to create and they are so cute!

Mark your Calendar
 
The 2014 Stampin Up Holiday Catalog is almost here! It will make it’s debut to customer on Thursday, August 28. 


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)



No comments:

Post a Comment