Monday, August 4, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek!

Good Morning! I got so many comments on the August Paper Pumpkin kit I wanted to share with you September's kit.

 A Sneak Peek 
 September's Kit



 
How stinkin' cute is this? There are 6 little treat bags to decorate for all of your favorite ghosts and goblins this Halloween!

 



Here is the treat bag I made at Convention.

So, what are you waiting for?  Subscribe today or by August 10 to get September's kit and by this time next month you will have your very own Paper Pumpkin sitting in your mail box! Please list me Carolyn Harrel as your demonstrator when you sign up. I would greatly appreciate it.

Paper Pumpkin 50% off, Stampin' Up!


Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before 
September 10, 2014 and get 50% off the first two months!
 After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month
(shipping included).
 
 Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)



No comments:

Post a Comment