Saturday, August 23, 2014

August Paper Pumpkin

Good Morning! I just wanted to post a few cards I made with this month's Paper Pumpkin. I love these kits...they are so easy to assemble and super cute.

August Paper Pumpkin




Here is everything that came in the kit.


I sure smiled after I put this card together...so bright and cheery! This is regular sized card.
 

You can choose from 4 different sayings (2 of each).


Here are the envelopes with the stamped sayings.


Check this little card out (2 1/4" x 3 1/4"). I used my #131178 Strawberry Crush pad to repeat the pattern on the template.



For this card I distressed the edges with the Hello Honey ink spot (included in the Kit) and added a little bling to make it sparkle.



So if you are interested please take advantage of this special offer. Paper Pumpkin gives you everything you need to put your project together and it only takes minutes. 
  
And it is so much fun!
Paper Pumpkin 50% off, Stampin' Up!


Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before 
September 10, 2014 and get 50% off the first two months!
 After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
 
Please list me Carolyn Harrel as your demonstrator
McKinney, TX

And I thank you for your support! 

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment