Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a fantastic day and were surrounded by your family and lots of love. I sure was...my family took me to lunch and then left me to watch movies and craft all afternoon:o).
Treat Box

Summer is just around the corner and I wanted to share with you the treat box I made for the Stampin' Up Premiere using Crumbcake, Strawberry Slush, Gumball Green and Daffodil Delight cardstock. Along with the #119854 Scallop Circle punch, #127811 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, #119868 1" Circle punch and #120501 Fabulous Phrases stamp set which is retiring soon. Click here to view the SU Premiere treat box.



Here is the same treat box with a different way to attached the ribbon. I couldn't decide which box I liked better.

 Mother's Day 2014
Hunter, Me, Jadon and Zoe

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment