Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Woo Hoo! It's 2014...

Happy, Happy New Year! 

I love the start of a new year because it's like a clean slate....you can change the things you like or don't like, start something new, change your outlook on life...the sky is the limit!


So I've made a few resolutions and I am ready to take on 2014!
I try to keep them small and simple so they will be attainable.



On New Year's Eve Chuck and I took the boys to Samui Thai for dinner. We had planned to spend a family night together playing board games.


In our family, games seem to get a little out of control and silly.
Here is a pic at midnight...we had just finished playing "Headbands."

*****

I started cleaning up my craft room and had a basket of scraps left from my holiday cards/projects. We were so blessed to have received many gifts I thought I would use my Stampin' Up Holiday DSP to make some thank you cards for friends and family.




Here is a series of cards I created in just minutes...super cute huh? I used the #119854 scallop punch, #119860 1 3/8" circle punch, #1199861 1 1/4"circle punch. My DSP measured 5 1/2" x 1 1/4". 



Here is one up close and personal!

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!



Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment