Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Around Our House

Home for the Holidays

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays and I love taking pics of our house decorated. I try to put a little Christmas everywhere. So from our house to yours...





 Cute little stockings and trees I found at Hobby Lobby.



Pinterest Idea - AWESOME display of Christmas cards.


A beautiful Nativity Set my mom gave me many years ago.


"The Reason for the Season"



  Our mantle...


Ho! Ho! Ho!


 Our stockings...Zoe's is the penguin!


 Love the whimsy Ornaments


The Harrel Tree 


Vintage Santa


Jolly Santa...my brother gave to me!


In order to receive, you must believe!


Christmas All Around the Kitchen 


Holiday Cheers!





 

Just a little Naughty

All Around the House






Hunter and Jadon's nativity set.






Christmas Collectibles



Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!


Chuck, Carolyn and Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment