Monday, January 13, 2014

What Happened?

How is it that one whole week has come and gone? I had a huge "To Do" list but it just didn't happen! I don't know about you but I just love crossing off all the things I accomplish. Last week wasn't the case. Chuck was traveling, I was working and the boys had soccer/basketball games. So I am very sorry I didn't have a chance to post but I did work on some cards and treats.


And my goodies came in...Woo Hoo!


Here is my first Valentine card...this is one of my favorites. 
It's beautiful and simple to make.


I hope you were able to get the Expressions Thinlits Dies. It was in the 2013 Holiday catalog. I also used a new embossing folder from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog which is FREE when you order $50 or more starting January 25 - March 31. These are exclusive products that cannot be purchased.



The inspiration for this sweet treat came from Becky Roberts. This wrap will fit a miniature Hershey bar. I used the #127003 Apothecary Accents Framelit, #119868 1" Circle punch, #127811 7/8" Scallop Circle punch,  #117193 Small Heart punch and #127751 Fancy Fan Embossing Folder. This is fast and easy to duplicate.


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment