Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy Wednesday!

Things are getting back to normal around our house. And I have been on a crafting streak! If you hadn't noticed I love making all kinds of treat boxes and filling them with Chocolate. My next project uses two of our newest products #133323 Angled Tag Topper punch and #133143 Love You to the Moon stamp set.




  
To make this project you will need a 2" x 5" piece of cardstock. Score at  1 3/4" and 3 1/4". Next you will slide the cardstock all the way into the punch and press. Then turn the cardstock around and repeat. Stamp your image. Wrap 4 nuggets and place them in the middle. (I used a little adhesive to keep the nuggets in place). Then thread ribbon thru the holes and tie. TIP: I used a bone folder to curl the ends of the cardstock so the ends would come together to thread the ribbon.


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!



Carolyn:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment