Sunday, November 1, 2015

Thankful

Today is November 1st! And it is officially the Fall for me and that means Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I have always been thankful for spending time with my family and friends.

Thankful Card


But this year has been especially hard for us. We lost my father-in-law unexpectedly earlier this year and just found out my mother-in-law is not in remission anymore. This morning I woke up feeling so very blessed and thankful for all our friends and family who have been there for us...calling us, sending texts and praying for our family. You are absolutely AMAZING!!! I can't tell you what that means to us. So this year Thanksgiving is definitely going to have a deeper meaning for me and my family. GOD is GREAT!!!

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment