Saturday, November 14, 2015

Reindeer Treat Box

Hello! I've been meaning to post this little guy for a while I put him on facebook back in October and received lots of requests for the directions. This is a super cute punch art box to make for the holidays.


Reindeer Treat Box





 Here is the original post from Facebook. This treat box will fit a regular sized Hershey bar...YUM!!! 


 To make the box you will need a piece of crumbcake cardstock measuring 10" x 3 1/2". Score 1/2" on the long side and 4 3/4", 5 1/4" on the short side. I distressed the edges with #126978 soft suede ink.


For the eyes you will need the #119869 1/2" circle punch, for the mouth #119873 3/4" circle punch, for the nose #119860 1 3/8" circle punch and the cheeks #133787 star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.



To make the antlers and ears I used a Stampin Up's snowflake die which is now retired and expresso cardstock. I distressed the edges of the antlers and ears with #101731 white craft ink.


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn :o)

2 comments:

  1. I would love to make this cute guy on a treat box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make this cute guy on a treat box.

    ReplyDelete