Friday, October 30, 2015

All Hallow's Eve!

TGIF! So following are the treats I have made for the NBC girls.

When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs & whispers,
tis, near Halloween.


Witches' Night Treat Box

 

To make this topper I used the #139708 Witches' Night stamp set on Very Vanilla cardstock. I also used the #139605 Black Glimmer Paper and Rhinestones to add to the detail.


These brightly colored owls are so fun. I used the #139690 Howl-o-ween Treat stamps and #139663 Boo to You Framelits to make them along with the #139584 Happy Haunting DSP.
 

For this little treat I used the #133774 Envelope Punch Board to make these quick treat pouches.


And these are the same boxes I made here I just used Razzleberry cardstock.


The toppers for these were made with #133674 Kraft cardstock measuring 4" x 4 1/2" scoring in the middle.


This last box just makes me smile. I used the Tagged Tote & Treat Tote framelits from Reverse Confetti.


Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment