Sunday, October 25, 2015

See Ya Later Alligator!

Hello! We have 3 ladies who have been training at our Frisco store and now leaving Nothing Bundt Cakes to open their own stores in FL and MO so I wanted to make them a sweet treat!


This little guy is from Reverse Confetti. They are just so cute!

Up Close and Personal
 


I used the #119247 pearl jewels for the eyes and on one of the gators I colored them with a black sharpie. I also used a fun new product called Wink of Stella to give the teeth/humps a shimmer. My camera couldn't pick up the shimmer...sorry!



Here you can see the shimmer...
it adds another dimension to the image.


I like to have treat boxes/toppers on hand so when I am pressed for time I can just grab it go!

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment