Friday, January 2, 2015

Brrr...It's Cold Outside!

Hello! Today is the perfect day for crafting. So I wanted to share a sweet little snowman with you. Isn't he cute? I bought this adorable tutorial from Cami's Creations. 


With just a few punches and embellishments you can have this little guy melt your heart! To buy her tutorial click HERE.


Decorating Our Home

I love Christmas and wanted to show you a few new decorations. Each year I try and add a little more to the decorating.


For last years pic click HERE.


Our mantle is forever changing. This year I went to Canton and 
found some decorations that fit right in with my decor.




These cuties aren't new but I just love them! 


 My two new OWLS!!! 

Pringle...

 Jingle!



And my very favorite The Nativity...
The Reason for the Season.

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment