Monday, January 12, 2015

Inspiration from Paper Pumpkin

Happy Monday!

I love the holidays...spending time with family & friends, baking and all the Christmas activities. But I am ready to get back into a routine and do some crafting. So I opened up my December Paper Pumpkin this weekend and really enjoyed putting these super cute cards together.

December Paper Pumpkin
Shaker Cards 





What is Paper Pumpkin?

A fully designed project kit which arrives in an adorable box every month filled with stamps, ink and paper. The cost is only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).

mypaperpumpkin.com

Everything is cut and ready to go. 

Please list me Carolyn Harrel as your demonstrator

McKinney, TX



And I thank you for your support! 

I hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment