Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sweet Watermelon Boxes

Hello! Summer's end is almost near and the kids are headed back to school. So thought this would be a fun treat box for the end of summer. I CASED this super cute idea from Chris Slogar.

Sweet! Treat Boxes


I filled this little cutie with Hershey Nuggets and Kisses.


To create this box I used the #135853 Curvy Box Thinlit along with #138334 Watermelon Wonder and #138335 Cucumber Crush cardstock.


For the rind I used the #134114 Work of Art stamps and the bone folder to create a curved box and the #135380 Bravo stamps for the saying. Then added some seeds, tied with some fabulous ribbon #138423 Cucumber Crush and ta-da!

FYI: I just wanted to share with you how much I love the new ribbon it is soft and easy to work with...love it!

Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)


No comments:

Post a Comment