Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Kinda Koala!

Good Morning! I wanted share with you this simple and very sweet card. This adorable stamp calls for the Stampin' Write Markers and our fantastic dual-tipped blender pen.


Thinking of You Card

There is something about koala's that just melt your heart :o). 


To make this card I used the #134360 Kinda Koala stamp, #131261 Neutrals Stampin' Write Markers and or #126975 Crumb Cake stamp pad, #102845 Blender Pen. I also used our new ribbon #138425 Watermelon Wonder along with the #133739 Large Polka Dot embossing folder and a small piece of cardstock from the #138443 Cherry on Top DSP.

Tip: You will need to use the #101406 StazOn Ink to stamp your image because it is a permanent ink and will not run when you color in your image.

To Blend or Not to Blend...that is the question. I used both the markers and blender pen to color in the koala. You will get different effects using each one. When using the blender pen I shade from dark to light.



I absolutely love to color and I think is so therapeutic! So I made several cards to share with some friends and family.






Hope you enjoy...thanks for stopping by!

Carolyn:o)

1 comment: